Wenxuan Meng

Structural Staff Engineer

Inspired by his father to pursue engineering, Wenxuan is driven by seeing his designs come to life. He brings a thorough understanding of drafting and the importance of precise drawings to each project and finds joy in navigating complicated jobs. Don’t be alarmed if you run into him staring up at the roof in the grocery store: 99% of the time it’s because he’s drawing the framing plan in his mind, while the other 1% it’s because he forgot what’s on his grocery list…


M.S. Structural Engineering, University of Michigan, 2016
B. Engineering, Port, and Coast Engineering, Tianjin University, 2014

Fun Fact

He loves to collect souvenir T-shirts.