Coughlin Porter Lundeen is seeking a structural project engineer with a minimum of four years’ experience related to building design. This position involves the design and preparation of construction documents on diverse project types and a variety of building materials. The successful applicant will work on project teams and collaborate with architects and contractors on building projects located in the Puget Sound region and throughout the Pacific Northwest. This position requires sound technical skills, strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
- BSCE or MSCE degree (MSCE Preferred)
- 4+ years of related experience with a P.E. license or ability to obtain a Washington P.E. license within one year
- Knowledge of structural building codes for a variety of materials
- Experience with creating structural drawings and calculations
- Experience with a variety of engineering software programs
- Autodesk Revit experience (limited experience is sufficient)
- Familiar with working on project teams and collaborating with architects
- Expertise in particular materials and/or project types
- Experience with construction administration
Benefits and Compensation
This is a full-time, hourly position; compensation will be determined by the candidate’s qualifications. Position benefits include medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance. Our firm also offers a transit subsidy (Orca pass), as well as paid holidays and paid time off (PTO). We offer a generous retirement savings plan which includes company matching and profit sharing contributions. In addition, all employees are eligible for merit bonuses.
We are committed to rewarding the hard work and initiative shown by our team members. As our business is founded on excellence in client service, creating careers for our employees – rather than just jobs – is key to maintaining the loyalty of our clients.
Additional information regarding our workplace and benefits can be found here.
Please send resume and letter of interest or requests for information to: email@example.com.