Coughlin Porter Lundeen is seeking a civil drafting / 3D technician with 3-6 years of experience. This position offers the opportunity to be involved in many types of projects, supporting our team in a wide variety of engineering design and drafting tasks. Candidates must be proactive, have excellent communication skills, and a professional attitude. Technicians should be prepared to work on multiple projects through all phases of documentation. Candidates must have solid math skills as well as the ability to work quickly and efficiently, maintain a positive attitude, learn and grow in the position, and lead others.
- 3-6 years’ experience with AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- Completion of CAD Tech education program
- Experience in civil drafting – related professional experience in civil site development CAD drafting using AutoCAD with an emphasis in civil 3D (i.e. – designs for street plans, storm drains, water and reclaimed water for various commercial and private land development, etc.)
- Ability to prepare civil engineering documents with engineer project manager’s direction
- Produce large scale, complex drawings
- Demonstrates understanding of client, project, and team requirements
- Strong organizational skills – Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, to manage deadlines, and prioritize assignments
- Ability to work in a team environment and communicate effectively with colleagues and other team members
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Prior experience at consulting civil engineer firm is preferred
- Renovation experience is a plus
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
This is a full-time, hourly position; compensation will be determined by the candidate’s qualifications. Position benefits include medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance. Our firm also offers a transit subsidy (ORCA pass), as well as paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave. We offer a generous retirement savings plan that includes company matching and the opportunity for profit sharing contributions. In addition, all employees are eligible for merit bonuses.
We are committed to rewarding the hard work and initiative shown by our team members. As our business is founded on excellence in client service, creating careers for our employees – rather than just jobs – is key to maintaining the loyalty of our clients.
Additional information regarding our workplace and benefits can be found here.
Please send resume and letter of interest or requests for information to: firstname.lastname@example.org.